Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Making me old before my time.

This is why I'm getting grey hair and a twitchy eye.

Because I have five boys. Big ones. Little ones. Little ones that became big ones.
This photo was taken at high bicycle speed by Kris while he held his $$$$$ expensive camera pointed behind him at his brother.
Hey, Seth! Where's your helmet???




The other night they rode home from a mountain lake on a long, windy mountain road....in the dark.




Heaven help me. I still have two more male humans to raise.

2 comments:

  1. Two more who will emulate their big brothers plus more. We moms of boys must have strong hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're making me fear for the two small male humans I'm raising...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.