Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Weekend

How did you spend your holiday weekend?

I spent mine surrounded by boys. As usual.
But I love boys, so that's okay.
We had a few girls too, but we were definitely outnumbered by the boys.

Here's what the boys were up to this weekend. We had....


...boys making pie...






Boys eating pie....







Boys carving turkey...







Boys wrastlin'.....








Boys target shooting....







Boys doing dishes.....

What the....?? Boys doing dishes!!!??






Boys playing computer games...






Boys playing card games...







And....boys tearing up the kitchen.



But yes, there were a few girls around.



But like I said...girls are outnumbered around here.

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Randy doing dishes? Now I have seen everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I said!
    It was a gold star day for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.