Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I am thankful for

a new grandbaby on the way,

being blessed with a thriving, successful new business despite a poor economy,

that all of my family is healthy,

that our son is coming home from South America very soon,

and for the continued American freedoms to have as many children as we desire, to educate them as we see best, to open and conduct a business as we can, to choose our preferred method of health care and to travel freely and without restriction. As well as so many other freedoms that we dare not take for granted.

I am also thankful for the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends through this crazy thing called "Blogging."

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving celebration with your loved ones!



And I am so thankful that my dishwasher works!


What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

  1. .....And your thankful that Donny won DWTS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful that I'm (said son) coming home from South America. Can't wait for some mom's cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Lyssa, I'm thankful that you are the funniest 16yo in our household!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, funny, maybe it's because I'm the ONLY 16yo in the household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one sharp girl.
    Are we playing the Last Word game?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now that you mention it.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.