Sunday, October 11, 2009

Winner!

Well, that was fun. Alyssa and I enjoyed your attempts to describe her mood in the photo taken as she prepared for a dance. Thanks everyone!


I thought it would only be fair to show you the before and after photos.





-Before-





















-After-


Maybe she needed some more coffee...





Just kidding.





So, choosing a favorite was hard. I loved "How many channels can you get with your hair?" and the comment on suffering for beauty. I've suffered. Oh, yes, I've suffered.

We both laughed the loudest at "Another Holy Roller" and kept coming back to it as wickedly funny. But I gave Alyssa the choice for the final answer and she was swaying between her sister's "Glamour" comment and the winner.....





A face that only a blind mother could love.

Alyssa thought it was appropriate.





So cndymkr/jean! Email me at clayvessel2@yahoo.com with your address and I will send you some chocolate!

Once you've had this chocolate, you will never be satisfied with American chocolate again!

2 comments:

  1. oh Alyssa you look so beautiful in that second photo. Thanks for the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what came in todays mail! insert evil laughter It's all mine, all mine!. Ok, so I did promise to share it with my mom when I see her tomorrow. It smells so yummy and delicious. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.