- 1 pound Tortellini Pasta, Dry
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken, Shredded
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, Sliced
- One 14 ounce Can Artichoke Hearts In Oil, Drained
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes In Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper (to Taste)
2. Combine the pasta, chicken, drained artichokes, olives and tomatoes in a bowl.
3. In a food processor, blend the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and vinegar until smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil while blending to emulsify. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Dress the pasta salad with the sun-dried tomato dressing. Toss in the chopped basil. Chill the salad until serving, at least two hours.
5. Garnish with basil sprigs. Enjoy!
A good glass of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo goes well with it!