Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Far Away Kid

My oldest son is in Peru. He's been in South America almost a year now.



Even though he is 5337.18 miles from me, this kid still has the ability to make me suck in my breath. Here he is standing on the edge of the deepest canyon in the world- twice as deep as the Grand Canyon!

(By the way, I used this cool tool to calculate the distance.)




Kris is a wonderful photographer and I love it when after a touring trip he posts a raft of great photos on his blog.

2 comments:

  1. His pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pro-mo, mom. And thanks for saying so, S. Gal.
    More photos of the Colca trip coming up every day. I have a lot of the condors- maybe 100 or so.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.