Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now

I have some reading to do:



So it's a good thing I finally got a new monitor.

Yes, kids! I did!


This is what I've been squinting at:
If the pictures on my blog are horrible, this monitor is partly to blame. I couldn't see how bad they were. I've also been absorbing unmeasured amounts of EMFs.




It's like my eyes have been opened,
like a new pair of corrective lenses,
like colorizing an old black and white movie,
like coming out into the light...

The world in living color and clarity.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thought those old dinosaurs were extinct by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! Nice one! mine looks somewhat like that, but I don't have a webcam. Which is just fine by me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Urban Cowboy, I had the last known dinosaur in existence. They are now completely extinct.

    And McVal, the camera is great for Skyping with my grandson and my kid in Peru.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.