Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scoring Big at the Fair

Art Fairs have many benefits...







Sales...


Food...






Treats...

Who would bother with "Chocolate" when they can have
Chocolate Brownie Thunder? Just sayin'


(I was good. I didn't have any. I stuck to my iced mocha coffee.)




Folksy music...





Bird, er, people watching...



And best of all...


Trading with other artists!


A set of coffee mugs netted me-

-a couple of paintings!



I also got some fused glassware in trade.

Isn't this the cutest little glass dish ever?





More glass for me...





And some for my daughter...

And even more for a gift I can't show you...





I spent a little. Just one splurge. I couldn't help myself.


I have such a weakness for glass. Especially vintage German glass beads.



P. S. I'm still accepting guesses in the pottery giveaway contest.
Contest ends Monday night 9pm Pacific time.



If you want to take a guess what these goofy pottery rings are and try to win a piece of pottery
leave a comment on this post.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is the base for a flower pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you roll up the garden hose inside to keep it nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, I looked and you have done some very creative stuff. I used to always buy blue glazed pottery at art shows so now I have a bunch of pieces. (can u fix handles?) I like the refired dish, turned out well. Did u sell it? The hose keeper is a good guess but I'm thinking its a playground for fairies and wood nymphs that take care of all the outdoor plants and things we can't get to regularily. Throw some bird seed in so the birds will know where to bring them. Just a guess. Don't even know what time it is there. In Florida its bed time. 'Nite...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.