Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pottery Firing and Contest Announcement!

In preparation for this weekend's Art Fair, I fired a new load of pottery.


It was the best firing- from a technical aspect -that I have had so far.
I learned a lot!








Curiously, there was a lot of blue pottery in this firing...







So....
because blue is such a happy color and to celebrate another successful firing and the continuing growth of brain cells in my cerebelum,




I think I'll give away some more pottery in a contest right here!





Stay tuned for details tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that plate! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that the pottery piece is a used firing ring that is now doubling as edging for a plot of flowers or herbs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.