Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Thumbs Up!

Don't look at my garden feet or my bad (but free) home pedicure...

Look at these cute flips!


It's risky buying shoes on the internet but I checked these out after seeing a recommendation by another blogger. For $23.95 and free shipping I figured it wasn't too big a risk. The UPS man brought them to my door literally 24 hours after I clicked "submit order" on the web page.

I wore them for the first time for The Big Shop. I put them on at 7:30 a.m, walked all over the city and didn't take them off until 4:30 p.m. I have to say that they are by far the most comfortable flip flop/sandal I have ever worn for that long. They are extremely lightweight and fit me perfectly so it was like I was wearing nothing at all- except that the gravel didn't hurt my feet and the city scum didn't stick between my toes.

I wear them ALL the time. I forget they are on my feet. I have to force myself to take them off when I'm gardening to keep them clean.




If I ever (by some miracle) make it back to Europe to hike around the cathedrals and cobblestone streets again, I am definitely checking out more of these -maybe one in every color-because I think they would be a dream to travel with and wear for endless walking.

So I give them-
Three Thumbs Up!
One thumb for economy. One for comfort. One for cuteness.

We'll see about durability...so far so good.


Find them and lots more like them here.

2 comments:

  1. For someone who would rather go barefoot than eat, comfortable flip flops that let me forget I have them on would be great! It would save my feet...as if they could be saved now.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to be barefoot too. Unfortunately, I have found as I've gotten older that the skin or the padding on my feet is getting thinner because I can't walk on the gravel like I used to. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.