Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blessed

Four years ago today...






...I became a grandmother.

It was a good day.




There are thousands of miles between my grandchild and me.

I only get to see him once or twice a year.







He keeps growing.




We can't slow him down.




So today I want to say:



Happy Birthday Jonah!


I hope your day is full of...

...farm and construction equipment...

...friends to play with...

...and lots of strawberry birthday cake!





Lots of love,
Hugs and kisses,


Grandma

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jonah! It must be hard being so far away from him. The bright side is with all the technology that exists today you can 'almost' be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Happy birthday to Jonah as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jonah
    Love your GREAT Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the picture of him in the dresser drawers. Pure joy :)

    Great pottery also! You're quite talented and I'm in love with your charming studio lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jonah! What a blessed little boy to have such a wonderful grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.