Monday, April 20, 2009

Scenes from a morning walk

The weather is finally what it should be...


perfect!


And after seeing photos of myself recently on this blog, I could see it's time to get back on a regular walking schedule!


So with weather like this, exercise comes easily...




And with scenery like this, exercise can actually be a peaceful, uplifting experience.







The air smelled clean and piney. So refreshing.





I always hope to see wildlife. One day last winter I saw three deer cross the river right here.






This morning I saw these three characters. The two handsome dudes were clearly trying to impress the lady.


"Am-scray loser! She wants me!"







Yes, she does.






But this guy wasn't going to give up that easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.